Piano Studio Policy
- Every family is required to become a member of the Suzuki Association before commencing formal piano lessons with me.
- Attend every lesson, taking notes and/or videos – see article on The Important Role of Parents
- Daily piano practice with the student each day – see article on Practice
- Ensure that set Sight Reading and Theory is completed each week
- Daily listening by having the recording on and available in more than one location – see article on The Magic of Listening
- Well-tuned acoustic piano
- Adjustable piano stool/bench/chair
- Adjustable footstool – available from Lynne McLeod 0438 891 152
Requirements Before Starting Lessons:
- Suzuki Piano Books 1 & 2 and CDs. Start listening as soon as possible, preferable at least 6 weeks before formal lessons begin.
- Observe at least one lesson preferably more.
- A Parent’s Guide to Suzuki Method: With Love in my Heart and a Twinkle in my Eye – Sheila Warby
- Nurtured by Love – Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- Available from the Suzuki Institute Office www.suzukimusic.com.au
Piano Lesson Dates and Fees:
- The studio follows the NSW school terms.
- Fees are payable in advance and depend on the amount of weeks teaching varying from 8 to 10 weeks, either in cash/cheque at first lesson or Direct Debit
Book Suzuki Piano Lessons For Your Child Today
Contact Gabrielle to learn more about inspiring piano lessons for kids in Meadowbank or Thornleigh