Transferring music from your CD to your phone, tablet or computer is the best way to enable easy access for listening to your CD every day.
Below are instructions to help you get this set up on your devices.
If you own the CD AND you have a disk drive in your computer:
How to transfer music from CD to iPhone or iPod via iTunes
Instructions for Mac Users:
Transfer music from CD to computer using iTunes
- Insert the CD into the disc drive
- Select the CD icon which you can find at the upper-left area of your iTunes
- When a message pops up asking if you would like to import the music from the CD, select “Yes”
- Once “Yes” is selected, iTunes will import the music from the selected CD into your iTunes library.
- Next, set your import settings and then click “OK”. Your options to use are the AAC Encoder, MP3 or Other.
Transfer music to iPhone:
- Create a new playlist from the File tab of the CD that you just imported.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Look to the right panel and click “Music” and then click “Sync Music”
- Check the box that says “Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres”
- Select the box that is next to the album that was just copied from your CD and then click “Sync” to put the songs on your iPhone
How to transfer music from CD to Android phone
Instructions for Windows Users / Android phones:
*Note: You cannot use iTunes to sync music with an Android Phone.
Transfer music from CD to computer using Windows Media Player:
- Insert the CD into the disc drive of your PC
- Open Windows Media Player
- Click the Library Tab
- Click the Album or Playlist from the CD drive to open it
- The selected titles are automatically moved to to the open Library
- If you don’t want to move a certain song from the CD, simply unselect it
- When complete, the titles will appear in the Library window.
Transfer music to Android Phone:
- Use the USB cord provided with your phone and connect it to you PC
- Open Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay Dialog Box
- On the right hand side, ensure that the Sync List appears. Click the Sync Tab or Sync Tool Bar Button to view it
- Click the Start Sync Button. This can be located at the top or bottom of the list on your PC. This will transfer the music to your phone
- Let the transfer complete and then close Windows Media Player
- Unplug Your Phone
Click here for a Recommended Listening Guide For Additional Piano Music
If you need to purchase the music online:
How to purchase music from iTunes on my iPhone or iPod?
The Suzuki Piano School recordings are all available in iTunes. To access these, simply purchase the album through your iTunes account and download it.
Instructions for adding music to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch can be found here:
How to purchase music on my Android phone
For people using an Android phone, you may find this article useful for downloading music off the internet:
I hope these instructions on how to “How To Transfer Music Into My iPhone or iPod’s Playlist” is helpful in getting you up and running with your daily listening!!
If you would like to learn piano in Sydney, please Contact Me for piano lessons in Meadowbank or Thornleigh